This is probably the easiest fancy looking dessert you will ever make! My sister came up with this and I love it!
- Buy a box of pudding, any flavor but we like chocolate, white chocolate, and cheesecake flavor
- Make the pudding according to package instructions
- Put crushed up graham crackers on the bottom of a fancy cup found at kitchen stores or party stores
- Fill with pudding
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream
You’re done! See! I told you! 😉
Don’t they look fancy?! And so easy!
Fancy Pudding Cups
- Box of pudding, make according to package instructions
- Crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream
In a fancy little cup put crushed graham crackers on the bottom, next fill with pudding and top with whipped cream.
A great appetizer to add to any party or get together. The skewers are bursting with flavor, and the aroma from the basil is amazing!
Basil, Tomato and Mozzarella Skewers
- Grape tomatoes
- Fresh mozzarella balls
- Fresh Basil (Trader Joes is best)
- Basalmic Vinegar for drizzling
- Cracked salt and pepper
- Small skewers
Alternate on each skewer a tomato, mozzarella ball and a partially torn basil leaf. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Right before serving drizzle with basalmic vinegar and cracked salt and pepper to taste.